Got Junk? Construction Waste? or Green Waste?
We have the Bin for you!
Serving the North Shore and the Sea to Sky Corridor offering full service or self service Bin Rentals.
Full Service: Our team delivers the bin, loads it for you and hauls it away for disposal. Whether its green waste, construction waste or anything else you need disposed of, we will do the lifting for you!
Self Service: We deliver one of our roll of bins to you , you load it yourself and we take it away whenever its ready for pickup.
The 8 yard Bin Rental is best used for heavy and dense material. Having the ability to hold 4-8 cubic yards of dense material, this bin is 12′ long x 8′ wide x 2.5′ high. Typical uses for the 8 yard dumpster are:
– Dirt, Mulch, Sod & Topsoil
– Concrete, Cinder Blocks and Brick
– Asphalt and Concrete driveways
The 18 yard Bin Rental is the most popular bin we rent out. This Bin holds 18 yards of cubic junk and its dimensions are 14′ long x 8′ wide x 4.5′ high. Typical uses for the 18 yard dumpster are:
– Cleaning out medium size garages
– Large yard clean-up
– Medium basement remodelling
– Small to Medium kitchen remodelling
– Deck/Patio demolition
The 23 yard Bin is a great bin to tackle big projects like building/home construction, large demolition jobs, and large landscaping jobs. This Bin rental holds 23 cubic yards of junk and its dimensions are 12′ long x 8′ wide x 6.5′ high.
Listed here are the common jobs for the 23 yard dumpster:
– Large garage, attic, and basement clean-outs
– Floor and carpet removal for any large house
– Deck/patio demolition
– Roofing demolition
– Large bathroom and kitchen remodel
– Basement and/or multi room renovation
– Shrub, Brush and Tree Removal